Tuesday 25 November 2008

Poser pic

I had a play about with the boys today to try and get some pics. I was mainly after pics of Storm as I have hundreds of pics of Monty but not many of Storm. Unfortunately they failed miserably because everytime he heard the camera go to take the pic he cocked his head to one side so he had a blurry head in them all...The above pic was the only success, if thats the right description. Monty is fine to photograph by himself but put Storm in as well and he sulks lol. I was waving a toy around for them but Monty refused to lift his head off the floor lol. Thankfully Storm cocked his head just before the pic was taken so it wasn't blurry this time. Monty was like 'I'm going to sulk cos Storm is in the pic as well and just to get my point across even more I'm going to stick my back leg out as well'.

No comments: